Retirement PlanningThe Fonville Retirement Income Planning Program™ provides the advice you need to retire with confidence.
Get a Free Retirement Report
Find out your financial opportunities with our free retirement report.
Are you within 10 years of retirement?
If so, you might be worried about whether or not you will be okay in retirement.
Sure, retirement planning can overwhelming, if you don’t know where to start. The good news is that planning your retirement doesn’t have to be difficult.
The Fonville Retirement Income Planning Program™ can help you simplify your finances and answer all of your retirement questions.
We provide the clarity, insight, and confidence you need to enjoy a comfortable retirement.
What is the Fonville Retirement Income Planning Program™?
The Fonville Retirement Income Planning Program™ analyzes and monitors your financial health now and through retirement. We’ll help you properly prepare for retirement so you can squeeze out as much income as possible for the lifestyle you desire.
Unique Features of the Fonville Retirement Income Planning Program™:
- Goal Analysis and Prioritization: Your journey begins be exploring and prioritizing your life goals both now and in the future. Whether you want to travel more in retirement, help your grandchilren with college, or just have a little more time to spend with family, we can incorporate everything important to you.
- Cash Flow Analysis and Retiremen Income Projections: We’ll help you analyze your cash flow needs now and in retirement taking into account all of your expenses and life goals. Understanding your cash flow needs and goals will help us determine how much retirement income you’ll need. As a result. we’ll provide specific recommendations to boost your income potential.
- Assess Healthcare Costs: Healthcare costs are rising at an alarming rate. Luckily, we can analyze healthcare cost projections and build them into your retirement plan.
- Social Security Analysis: You’ve spent your life paying into social security. Now it’s time to reap the benefits. Find out which social security strategy is best for you so you don’t leave thousands of dollars on the table.
- Pension Analysis: If you plan or receiving a pension, your decision on which pension option to take can mean the difference between running out of money in retirement and never worrying at all. We’ll help you decide.
- Retirement Savings: With so many different retirement vehicles, it’s tough to know if you should invest in a 401k, Roth IRA, Traditional IRA, or all of the above. We’ll run an analysis to find out what makes the most sense.
- 401(k) and Employer Benefits Analysis: We’ll help you get the most out of your employer benefits and make specific recommendations on which securities you should own within your company 401k so you can avoid the guesswork.
- Estate Planning: Passing on your hard earned wealth the way you intend can me important. That’s why we’ll work with your estate planning attorney (or ours) to make sure all of your assets and accounts transition to your heirs the way you intend.
- Your Retirement Score: After analyzing your entire situation, including everything above, we’ll stress test your finances against your goals. Using advanced mathematics, we’ll provide you with a retirement score to help you understand where you are today vs where you can be in the future.
Retirement Planning Resources
If you are in your 50s, you have likely given retirement some thought. Am I right? Of course, I am. But, with retirement so near, why is it that 68% of investors in their 50s and older fail to spend the time planning for retirement? According to investment...
Summary: As a group, baby boomers were the wealthiest, most active, and most physically fit generation up to that time, and among the first to grow up genuinely expecting the world to improve with time. They were also the generation that received peak levels of...
Retirement Withdrawal Rates During your working years, you've probably set aside funds in retirement accounts such as IRAs, 401(k)s, and other workplace savings plans, as well as in taxable accounts. Your challenge during retirement is to convert those savings into an...