FWM Quarterly NewslettersGet our smartest thinking on investing and retirement.
Fall 2016 – Click Here to Download Newsletter (PDF)
Presidents and Your Portfolio
- There is Always a Reason To Sell
- Invest for the Long Term
Summer 2016 – Download Newsletter (PDF)
U.S Presidential Elections and Financial Markets
- 4 Ways to Help Manage Risk
- Is the Potential for Tax-Exempt Yield Really Worth the Risk?
Spring 2016 – Download Newsletter (PDF)
Put Science on Your Side
- It’s About Time
- What I Learned From a Random Walk
- Who’s Driving?
Winter 2016 – Download Newsletter (PDF)
Linking Price and Expected Return
- Who is the Stock Market Voting For?
- What “Let Markets Work for You” Really Means
- The Fed Raising Rates ≠ Falling Stocks
Fall 2014 – Download Fall 2014 Newsletter (PDF)
2,860 Reasons to Rethink Predictive Investing
- Don’t Let Your Portfolio Go Out of Style
- What is a “Stock Picker’s Market?”
- Practice Doesn’t Always Make Perfect
- Please Give Us Your Opinion
Summer 2014 – Download Summer 2014 Newsletter (PDF)
Why Stock Markets Go Up AND Down
- Why the Stock Market Goes Up
- Why the Stock Market Goes Down
- Why Do Investors Buy High and Sell Low?
Spring 2014 – Download Spring 2014 Newsletter (PDF)
Rememberance of Things Past & Future: Your 30+ Year Retirement
- Where in the World Were the Best Returns?
Winter 2014 – Download Winter 2014 Newsletter (PDF)
Congratulations to Professor Eugene Fama — Recipient of the 2013 Nobel Prize In Economic Sciences
- Investing, Emotions and Your Brain
- Fama, Shiller, Nobel Prizes, and Confusion about Market Efficiency
Fall 2013 – Download Fall 2013 Newsletter
- Investor, Know Thyself
- Rising Rates Got You Down?
- Shoot for the Stars
Summer 2013 – Download Summer 2013 Newsletter
- Ain’t No Market High Enough
- Upcoming Online Changes
- “The Best Time to Invest” Video
Spring 2013 – Download Spring 2013 Newsletter
- Hidden Risk in Bonds
- Why Invest Internationally?
- The Desperate Search for Yield
Winter 2013 – Download Winter 2012 Newsletter
- The Sky is not Falling
- No Need to Fear, Capitalism is Here!
- Keep Your Eye on Your Goals
- Does Blue or Red Put Investors in the Black?
- Answers to Your Social Security Questions
- Is the Cult of Equity Really Dying?
- Stock the Vote: Do Presentation Elections Affect Markets?
- Painting with Numbers
- RISK – Separating the Wheat From The Chaff
- Smart Tax Moves To Make Today
- “Think” Vs. “Blink”
- What a long, strange trip its been
- Putting Volatililty in Perspective
- When There’s a Will, There’s Not Necessarily a Way
- Investments in Culture Wars
- Don’t compete with Wall Street
- Feeling on edge
- The portfolio paradox
- Socially responsible investments and investors
- The growing importance of emerging markets.
- What if the value of the dollar continues to fall?
- It sure feels like inflation to me!
- What is the cost of fear as it relates to investing and the economy?
- The Wealth Solution
- The Boy Scout Motto
- What does large government debt mean for investors?
- Volatility Is Not Going Anywhere…And Neither Should You
- Benefits of Rising Rates and Short-term Bond Funds
- Active Managers vs. Markets
- An Interview with Dr. Harry Markowitz
- Not a Lost Decade for Structured Investing
- The Risks of Fixed Income
- Efficient Markets in crisis
- The Road to Recovery: Gravel or Highway?
- Should I Be Fearful or Greedy?
- Warren Buffett, Bernie Madoff, and the Lessons of the Crisis