Retirement PlanningThe Fonville Retirement Income Planning Program™ provides the advice you need to retire with confidence.
Get a Free Retirement Income Projection Report
If you could retire with the lifestyle you desire, would you?
Are you within 10 years of retirement? If so, you might be wondering how to create the income you need in retirement for the lifestyle you desire, without running out of money.
If you want to maximize your physical health, you hire a fitness coach. If you want to maximize your retirement health, you need a retirement income planning expert.
The Fonville Retirement Income Planning Program™ can help you answer all of your retirement questions so you have the clarity and confidence to retire in comfort.
What is the Fonville Retirement Income Planning Program™?
The Fonville Retirement Income Planning Program™ analyzes and monitors your financial health now and through retirement. We’ll help you properly prepare for retirement so you can squeeze out as much income as possible for the lifestyle you desire.
Unique Features of the Fonville Retirement Income Planning Program™:
- Cash Flow Analysis and Projections: We’ll help you analyze your cash flow needs now an in retirement taking into account all of your expenses and life goals. Understanding your cash flow needs and goals will help us determine how much retirement income you’ll need. As a result. we’ll provide specific recommendations to boost your income potential.
- Assess Healthcare Costs: Healthcare costs are rising at an alarming rate. Luckily, we can analyze healthcare cost projections and build them into your retirement plan.
- Social Security Analysis: You’ve spent your life paying into social security. Now it’s time to reap the benefits. You’ll learn which social security strategy will provide you the maximum lifetime benefit.
- Pension Analysis: If you plan or receiving a pension, your decision on which pension option to take can mean the difference between running out of money in retirement and never worrying at all. We’ll help you decide.
- Retirement Savings: With so many different retirement vehicles, it’s tough to know if you should invest in a 401k, Roth IRA, Traditional IRA, or all of the above. We’ll run an analysis to find out what makes the most sense.
- 401(k) Analysis: You’ll receive specific recommendations on which securities you should own within your company 401k so you can avoid the guesswork.
- Probability Analysis: After analyzing your entire situation, including everything above, we’ll stress test your finances against your goals across 1,000 different stock market environments. You’ll receive a written report with our findings.
Retirement Planning Resources
Most people know that planning breeds success. So, why is it that 68% of investors in their 50s and older fail to spend the time planning for retirement? According to investment advisory firm, Financial Engines, there are 5 primary reasons cited by investors for...
Summary: As a group, baby boomers were the wealthiest, most active, and most physically fit generation up to that time, and among the first to grow up genuinely expecting the world to improve with time. They were also the generation that received peak levels of...
Retirement Withdrawal Rates During your working years, you've probably set aside funds in retirement accounts such as IRAs, 401(k)s, and other workplace savings plans, as well as in taxable accounts. Your challenge during retirement is to convert those savings into an...