Women and their Families
Women and Their Families
Today, as a woman, you are working more, earning more and/or taking an increasing role in planning for your families’ security. Although financially successful, the majority of the women we serve overwhelmingly believe that achieving financial peace of mind is more important than accumulating wealth. They see their investments as a way to protect and support their families and, as a result, they look for advisors who will listen to their concerns. They are deliberative and collaborative in making their decisions. Just as important, they value good communication and service, focusing more on finding a partner they can trust rather than on obtaining short-term results.
The women we work with typically face a number of challenges including:
- Saving for retirement
- Juggling work and family responsibilities
- Caring for immediate family
- Caring for an elderly parent or relative
- Coping with divorce or the loss of a loved one
The women we work with want a financial advisor who will:
- Provide clear, timely, and simple to understand communication.
- Educate them about financial planning and investments in an effort to achieve financial peace of mind.
- Create a financial plan to protect themselves against the unexpected, as opposed to simply growing assets.
- Establish a backup plan in case of unexpected emergencies such as a health crisis, sudden death of a family member or a big market upheaval.
Would you like to request a conversation with us? Just click on the button or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.